- Medical Assessments
(Morton Comprehensive Health Services)
- Developmental Assessments
- Psychological / Social Screening
- Trauma Screening
- Provides Assessment Information to appropriate local court judges
- Early Developmental Education, Grade School Tutoring and Life Skills for Middle and High School children
- Summer Enrichment Program
Provides services to children that are transitioning from shelter placement to foster care home.
- Collaborates with social workers and foster parents to identify the needs of each child
- Refers foster parents to medical, physiological, therapeutic and social services
- Works to ensure that recommended services are provided to the child
SHELTER SUPPORT SERVICES
- Shelter Fund provides financial support to meet the basic and special needs of children residing at the shelter.
- Recreation Program provides a variety of entertainment, recreational, and cultural enrichment to shelter residents
- The Journey Program-Behavior management program for youth in collaboration with River Parks Developmental Center
- Tulsa County Emergency Children’s Shelter Capital and Endowment Campaign raised funds for a new trauma-informed facility that opened in October, 2010.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Children’s Fund provides financial support to meet the basic and special needs of children in foster care
- Christmas for Kids-annual project to provide gifts to 1,300 foster children
- Foster Family Christmas Party
- Foster Parents Recognition Luncheon
- Foster Family Resource Center
Advocates for abused and neglected children in Tulsa County and across the state of Oklahoma
- Advocates to better meet the needs of children in OKDHS custody
- Advocates for best practice public policy
- Collaborates with many community organizations to identify emerging needs and enhance services for abused and neglected children in Tulsa County
- Advocates for best practice.